- 2 Bedrooms
- Countryside Location
- Oil fired central heating
- Well appointed modern kitchen
- Flexible Accommodation
- Outside Veranda
Situated very near to the county Town of Dorchester, this cottage epitomises Dorset countryside but with an up to date level of accommodation. Newly refurbished and with a full oil fired central heating installation, the best of both worlds is available to the occupier. The cottage is in the centre of masses of countryside and famous walks. The Jurassic coast is not far away.
As you come in to the cottage, there is a cosy feel. At the end of the short hallway there is a right turn which takes you in to the fully fitted kitchen/dining/living room area. This is a well thought out arrangement which maximises the space and gives the occupier the opportunity to really relax without too much coming and going up and down the property.
From this area, there is access to a patio area which faces the old walled garden for the estate.
Kitchen/Diner/Lounge - 24'2" (7.37m) x 11'11" (3.63m)
A spacious area which combines the kitchen, dining area and lounge together. The kitchen is newly fitted and is well appointed.
Bedroom 1 - 13'3" (4.04m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Bedroom 2 - 11'6" (3.51m) x 9'10" (3m)
Boiler/Storage/Drying room - 6'10" (2.08m) x 3'10" (1.17m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £100
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £40 per person
* Application fees FREE
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements FREE
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees depending on size of property but between £70 and £150
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £40
* Additional occupant fees £100 if added after commencement of tenancy.
* Where a property allows pets, a pet deposit equal to an additional two weeks rent is required in addition to the main deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.