- 2 Bedrooms
- Close to Railway Station
- Flexible Accommodation
- 1 Reception Room
- Close to Town Centre
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Accessed from the Co-Op car park in Dorchester, the flat comprises of two accommodation floors. The first floor has a living room with a cloakroom adjacent. On the landing, there is a shower room and kitchen further along. On the second floor are two bedrooms, both are of a good size. The kitchen has white goods available.
Living Room - 13'11" (4.24m) x 13'8" (4.17m)
Spacious room with integral cloakroom. There is an electric fire, and 2 double sockets. Broadband is available at own cost.
Rear Bedroom - 11'9" (3.58m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Oil heater, double glazed dormer window overlooking car park. 2 Electrical sockets.
Front Bedroom - 14'3" (4.34m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
Oil Heater, Electric Socket, Double glazed Roof light
Shower Room - 5'0" (1.52m) x 3'0" (0.91m)
Accessed from the Landing. Electric shower.
Kitchen - 6'7" (2.01m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Equipped with washing machine, microwave, refrigerator, 4 wall cupboards, 2 under sink cupboards.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £100
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £40 per person
* Application fees FREE
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements FREE
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees depending on size of property but between £70 and £150
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £40
* Additional occupant fees £100 if added after commencement of tenancy.
* Where a property allows pets, a pet deposit equal to an additional two weeks rent is required in addition to the main deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.