- Next to Thomas Hardy"s local Church
- Oak fitted kitchen and Floors
- Master Bedroom includes ensuite
- Garage and parking
- Cathedral style doorways and doors as well as flooring
- Grade 2 listed
- Open plan living area
- Walled Garden
- Thomas Hardy"s Grave in adjacent Churchyard
- Close to many country walks
As you arrive at the front door of the property, access is gained from the small courtyard off the main area. In through the front door and you are met by a bright and stylish hallway with reception area to the left. This area is fitted out with much cupboard space. Most of the lighting in this property is by recessed lighting which gives just the right levels of light against the light coloured paintwork. Off the initial entrance is a nicely equipped cloakroom. All fittings are of good quality. The open plan kitchen/dining /living area is a fantastic feature with oak floors, a kitchen island with cupboard space, semi covered ancient walls, it goes on! The kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances and built in fridge freezer.
Entrance Hall/Reception - 17'6" (5.33m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Room has a rooflight as well as patio doors to the courtyard and fitted cupboards along the back wall. Recessed lighting.
Kitchen/Living Room - 29'3" (8.92m) x 18'7" (5.66m)
Large open area with living space as well as island food preparation workspace. The room is dual aspect and the rear overlooks the Churchyard. There is a large fireplace at one end of the room with a wood burner fitted within. The flooring is oak boards in a light colour.
Bedroom 1 - 15'4" (4.67m) x 9'3" (2.82m)
Good sized room with radiator, 4 double electrical sockets, Stairs to adjacent bathroom.
Bedroom 2 - 19'1" (5.82m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
Lengthy room with en-suite. Shower is walk in with quality fittings
Bedroom 3 - 9'2" (2.79m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
With radiator and 4 double electrical sockets.
Garage - 17'6" (5.33m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
In block in main courtyard next to house. Houses oil fired heating boiler.
Summer House - 12'0" (3.66m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Located in the spectacular walled garden adjacent to the Churchyard.
Garden Shed - 7'0" (2.13m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £100
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £40 per person
* Application fees FREE
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements FREE
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees depending on size of property but between £70 and £150
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £40
* Additional occupant fees £100 if added after commencement of tenancy.
* Where a property allows pets, a pet deposit equal to an additional two weeks rent is required in addition to the main deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.