- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Well appointed modern kitchen
- Immaculate Presentation
- Patio Area
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
This Dorchester Property has been fully refurbished and re painted throughout.
Living Room/Diner - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Adjacent to kitchen, open plan arrangement
Kitchen - 16'0" (4.88m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
Numerous storage cupboards and drawers, built in electric cooker and gas hob. Combi boiler with TRV radiators. Patio Doors to garden. Door are full size.
Understairs storage - 8'0" (2.44m) x 3'0" (0.91m)
Large storage cupboard under stairs. Wedge shaped.
Bedroom 1 - 13'0" (3.96m) Approx x 13'0" (3.96m) Approx
Full sized bedroom with fitted cupboard.
Bedroom 2 - 8'3" (2.51m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Light and Airy with ample electrical sockets. Large window.
Bathroom - 8'0" (2.44m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Family bathroom with bath and in bath shower. There is a large towel heater, hand wash basin and WC.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £100
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £40 per person
* Application fees FREE
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements FREE
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees depending on size of property but between £70 and £150
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £40
* Additional occupant fees £100 if added after commencement of tenancy.
* Where a property allows pets, a pet deposit equal to an additional two weeks rent is required in addition to the main deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.