- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Well appointed modern kitchen
With a large grassed area to the front of the property with principle access at the rear, this large home is a safe place for families. The very large conservatory at the rear adds lots of useful space. The property is situated on the outskirts of Dorset`s County Town of Dorchester. There is an enormous amount of light provided by the large windows.
Porch - 6'5" (1.96m) x 5'2" (1.57m)
Large Porch with room for drier
Living Room - 11'8" (3.56m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Ample plug sockets, through room configuration to dining area. Combined length of both is 22ft 6 ins, Feature fireplace
Dining Area - 8'3" (2.51m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
At rear of property adjacent to large conservatory. Double sockets, light and airy aspect.
Kitchen - 8'8" (2.64m) x 7'8" (2.34m)
Kitchen was fitted six months ago, includes cooker, extract, large worktop area, gas hob, electric fan oven.
Bedroom 1 - 13'9" (4.19m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Full sized bedroom with good views over grassed area, away from road. Plenty of electrical sockets
Bedroom 2 - 9'4" (2.84m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
At rear of property, has aspect over garden, two double sockets.
Bedroom 3 - 8'3" (2.51m) x 7'7" (2.31m)
Bathroom - 6'9" (2.06m) x 5'4" (1.63m)
Airing Cupboard - 3'0" (0.91m) x 3'0" (0.91m)
Landing - 9'0" (2.74m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £100
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £40 per person
* Application fees FREE
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements FREE
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees depending on size of property but between £70 and £150
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £40
* Additional occupant fees £100 if added after commencement of tenancy.
* Where a property allows pets, a pet deposit equal to an additional two weeks rent is required in addition to the main deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.