- 2 Bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre
- Immaculate Presentation
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Well appointed modern kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Quality Fitted Bathroom
This flat is situated on the Poundbury Road, just after the trading estates on the way to Bradford Perverell. There is adequate parking which is allocated to each flat. Floor plan can be found at https://cloud.magic-plan.com/plan/5c2629afdcea2
Kitchen/Diner - 18'4" (5.59m) Max x 16'1" (4.9m) Max
Large open kitchen diner with fitted kitchen units and appliances. French doors provide access to a shared garden area.
Bedroom1 - 11'4" (3.45m) Max x 9'4" (2.84m) Max
Double Bedroom with en-suite. There are ample double electrical sockets and a TV connection.
Bedroom2 - 8'11" (2.72m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
Double bedroom with Double Glazed window. 3 Double electrical sockets, recessed lighting.
Bathroom - 9'9" (2.97m) Max x 8'8" (2.64m) Max
Fully equipped modern bathroom with W.C., In Bath Thermostatic Shower
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £100
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £40 per person
* Application fees FREE
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements FREE
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees depending on size of property but between £70 and £150
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £40
* Additional occupant fees £100 if added after commencement of tenancy.
* Where a property allows pets, a pet deposit equal to an additional two weeks rent is required in addition to the main deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.