- 1 Bedroom
- Countryside Location
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Well appointed modern kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Immaculate Presentation
- Oil fired central heating
The cottage is a barn conversion, entirely refurbished and constructed to modern standards. It is one of three cottages that run continuously along a walled garden and there are open views of this. Inside the property, as you enter, you step into the kitchen/diner area. The fitted kitchen has ample storage cupboards, a cooker as well as space for washing machine/dryer. There is ample light in this room as there are windows front and rear. There is a working log burner, chimney sweeping is included in the rent. There is a useful cupboard next to the fireplace. On going to the bedroom, this has ample space for a bed and wardrobe etc. There is a door out to the rear patio which overlooks the walled garden. Going through to the bathroom area, there is an in bath shower as well as WC, and hand wash basin. The whole property has radiators from an oil fired boiler. There are some electric heaters as well.
Kitchen/Diner - 15'11" (4.85m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Bed/Sitting Room - 12'8" (3.86m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
Bathroom - 10'6" (3.2m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £100
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £40 per person
* Application fees FREE
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements FREE
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees depending on size of property but between £70 and £150
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £40
* Additional occupant fees £100 if added after commencement of tenancy.
* Where a property allows pets, a pet deposit equal to an additional two weeks rent is required in addition to the main deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.