- 2 Bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre
- Off Street Parking
- Council Tax Band "C" £1795
- Reception Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Well appointed modern kitchen
- No Pets Allowed
A fully renovated Dorchester Property situated close to the County Town, this property is still undergoing renovation. Please telephone to discuss timescales for completion.
The cottage is located a few minutes walk from the town centre in the historical and very peaceful part of "old" Dorchester. This charming, semi detached cottage dates from the early 1800s. It has its own off road parking and garden with a patio area.
The interior has just undergone a complete refurbishment including new kitchen, bathroom (with both shower and bath), downstairs toilet, new wood burning stove and new flooring throughout. All the windows are double glazed and there is gas central heating. Upstairs are two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. Down stairs is a kitchen, separate toilet and good sized lounge.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £100
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £40 per person
* Application fees FREE
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements FREE
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees depending on size of property but between £70 and £150
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £40
* Additional occupant fees £100 if added after commencement of tenancy.
* Where a property allows pets, a pet deposit equal to an additional two weeks rent is required in addition to the main deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.