- 2 Bedrooms
- Countryside Location
- Well appointed modern kitchen
- Off Street Parking
Situated within a working farm, this cosy cottage has the benefit of a comprehensive upgrade to oil fired central heating, ample electrical points as well as a large open garden,
Living Room/Diner - 14'0" (4.27m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Adjacent to Kitchen, has a wood burner, double glazing, South facing aspect.
Kitchen - 12'3" (3.73m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
Modern kitchen will electric hob and oven. Has many floor and wall storage units. Door to outside. Large cupboard. Window facing garden.
Bathroom - 9'0" (2.74m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Combination shower in bath. Toilet, hand wash basin, extractor fan, wall cabinet and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1 - 11'11" (3.63m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Double bedroom with ample sockets. Window overlooking garden
Bedroom 2 - 8'9" (2.67m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Double bedroom, ample sockets, radiator.
Hallway - 13'0" (3.96m) x 2'8" (0.81m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £100
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £40 per person
* Application fees FREE
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements FREE
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees depending on size of property but between £70 and £150
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £40
* Additional occupant fees £100 if added after commencement of tenancy.
* Where a property allows pets, a pet deposit equal to an additional two weeks rent is required in addition to the main deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.