- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Close to Town Centre
- Close to Car Parks
- All Bills included
- Gas Central Heating
This is a top floor flat in central Dorchester on High West Street. A grade 2 listed Dorchester Property, the flat comes with light and heat, broadband, council tax and water included in the rent. Is only offered furnished. Use of washing machine and dryer also included.
Lounge - 16'1" (4.9m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
Bedroom - 11'1" (3.38m) x 11'1" (3.38m)
En-Suite - 11'3" (3.43m) x 7'11" (2.41m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £100
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) £40 per person
* Application fees FREE
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements FREE
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees depending on size of property but between £70 and £150
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £40
* Additional occupant fees £100 if added after commencement of tenancy.
* Where a property allows pets, a pet deposit equal to an additional two weeks rent is required in addition to the main deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.